CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical company. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level of expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine have made CROMA-PHARMA a globally renowned specialist in the dynamic and versatile business of anti-aging.
We are expanding our Clinical Development department and therefore looking for a/ an
Clinical Project Assistant (m/w/d)
We are searching for applicants who want to make a sustainable contribution to our success as a family- run Austrian company.
*providing administrative support to the clinical project manager in the full spectrum of the clinical development activities such as study start up, site management and site closure
* assisting in gather and the preparation of documents for clinical trial applications for the submission and approval from the competent authority and ethical committees
* assisting in review of monitoring reports and support at co-monitoring activities
* being responsible for the correct filing and archiving of clinical trial documents and the maintenance of study files
* providing support in meeting activities such as organizing and planning of meetings (e.g. investigator meetings) and provide respective meeting minutes
* Creating MSOPs, SOPs and forms and further training, including preparation and maintenance of (M)SOPs, SOPs, and forms relevant to clinical project management activities
* initiating and organizing labelling activities for IMD/IMP and being responsible for IMD management throughout the department
* degree in life sciences or related fields
* Basic knowledge of clinical trial processes and ICH/GCP guidelines, ISO 14155
* Strong general administration skills and experience
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
* Well organized with good time management skills
* Fluent in English and German
We offer a varied work in a rapidly expanding company with diverse development opportunities and company benefits. If you want to become part of a dynamic team, we look forward to meeting you!
For this position, a salary of EUR 28.000, - (full-time, 40h) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience.
Please send us your detailed application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Z.H. Mrs. Silvana Diebold
HR Manager Recruiting & Employer Branding
Ihre personenbezogenen Daten werden durch die Croma-Pharma GmbH ausschließlich zur Bearbeitung Ihrer Bewerbung verarbeitet. Die Verarbeitung ist somit zur Erfüllung vorvertraglicher Maßnahmen, die aufgrund Ihrer Bewerbung erfolgen, erforderlich (Art 6 Abs 1 lit b DS-GVO). Detaillierte Informationen zur Speicherdauer und der Ihnen zustehenden Rechte entnehmen Sie bitte unserer Datenschutzerklärung. Wenden Sie sich bitte für alle datenschutzrechtlichen Anfragen an unsere Datenschutzbeauftrage, Frau Ing. Carola Reinwein, email@example.com.Jetzt bewerben