CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical company. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level of expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine have made CROMA-PHARMA a globally renowned specialist in the dynamic and versatile business of anti-aging.
We are looking for a/ an
Global Head Commercial Excellence and Sales Force Effectiveness (m/w/d)
We are searching for applicants who want to make a sustainable contribution to our success as a family- run Austrian company.
- Lead the sales managers in the affiliates to implement new and improve existing processes
- Lead strategic projects, e.g. development of business areas, go-to-market strategy or change management projects.
- Assist senior management and facilitate sharing of best practices across regions.
- Data analytic projects to identify and pursue growth opportunities.
- Create presentations for Senior Management.
- Support and other ad hoc tasks for Senior Management.
- Lead the Commercial Excellence Specialists to support all activities
- You will join a team that strives to deliver value for their markets and top management through commercial projects, process optimization and data analysis. This means that the department works as a partner to their affiliates and commercial partners, focusing on building commercial opportunities while empowering their people to solve commercial challenges.
- We expect you to have a academic degree within business, economics or natural science study.
- You have 2-3 years of successful track record of sales management ether from pharma or medical device industry.
- First of all, you are ambitious. This could be the start of your career within Croma.
- You are an energetic and structured team player with a positive attitude and an ambitious mindset.
- You possess a strong analytical toolbox with sound problem-solving skills.
- Furthermore, you have good stakeholder management skills and know your way around Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Your language skills are superb and you are fluent in German and in English both spoken and written – ideally with one more language.
We offer a varied work in a rapidly expanding company with diverse development opportunities and company benefits. If you want to become part of a dynamic team, we look forward to meeting you!
For this position, a salary of EUR 56,000, - (full-time) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience.
Please send us your detailed application by e-mail to email@example.com.
Z.H. Mrs. Silvana Diebold
HR Manager Recruiting & Employer Branding
Ihre personenbezogenen Daten werden durch die Croma-Pharma GmbH ausschließlich zur Bearbeitung Ihrer Bewerbung verarbeitet. Die Verarbeitung ist somit zur Erfüllung vorvertraglicher Maßnahmen, die aufgrund Ihrer Bewerbung erfolgen, erforderlich (Art 6 Abs 1 lit b DS-GVO). Detaillierte Informationen zur Speicherdauer und der Ihnen zustehenden Rechte entnehmen Sie bitte unserer Datenschutzerklärung. Wenden Sie sich bitte für alle datenschutzrechtlichen Anfragen an unsere Datenschutzbeauftrage, Frau Ing. Carola Reinwein, firstname.lastname@example.org.Jetzt bewerben