CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical company. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level of expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine have made CROMA-PHARMA a globally renowned specialist in the dynamic and versatile business of anti-aging.
We are expanding our Clinical Development department and therefore looking for a/ an
Medical Writer (m/w/d)
We are searching for applicants who want to make a sustainable contribution to our success as a family- run Austrian company.
• Write, edit, compile and maintain documents related to clinical development activities
• Support global submissions to regulatory authorities including writing of clinical study reports, investigator’s brochures, and CTD summaries and overviews
• Coordinate and manage the review and approval process of documents, including comment reconciliation and timely completion
• Review and edit documents prepared with the help of service providers
• Support the clinical team in publishing study results in peer- reviewed journals and through poster and slide presentations at international congresses
• Contribution to the continuous improvement of internal processes, maintaining of SOPs, definition and implementation of working practices, etc.
•At least 3 years’ experience in regulatory writing, or extensive relevant medical writing experience through clinical research activities in the pharmaceutical industry
• Life-science background
• Knowledge of regulatory writing standards and relevant guidelines
• Proven writing skills, with the ability to convey complex data in a clear, concise and correct way and attention to formal details
• Good understanding of the clinical development process, including basic knowledge of statistics and regulatory procedures
• Used to work to tight timelines both independently and within a team
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
We offer a varied work in a rapidly expanding company with diverse development opportunities and company benefits. If you want to become part of a dynamic team, we look forward to meeting you!
For this position, a salary of EUR 32,000, - (full-time, 40h) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience.
Please send us your detailed application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Z.H. Mrs. Silvana Diebold
HR Manager Recruiting & Employer Branding
Ihre personenbezogenen Daten werden durch die Croma-Pharma GmbH ausschließlich zur Bearbeitung Ihrer Bewerbung verarbeitet. Die Verarbeitung ist somit zur Erfüllung vorvertraglicher Maßnahmen, die aufgrund Ihrer Bewerbung erfolgen, erforderlich (Art 6 Abs 1 lit b DS-GVO). Detaillierte Informationen zur Speicherdauer und der Ihnen zustehenden Rechte entnehmen Sie bitte unserer Datenschutzerklärung. Wenden Sie sich bitte für alle datenschutzrechtlichen Anfragen an unsere Datenschutzbeauftrage, Frau Ing. Carola Reinwein, email@example.com.Jetzt bewerben